Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

ELHAM Says...

Hi all...

After been blogging for quiet a short while, I've realize that my total passion is not exactly on blogging. Blogging is actually the media to share the things I like, my opinion and yours, my suggestion and yours and of course...total communication between me and people all over the world. I am so passionate at fish keeping although I've to spend a lot on it. Since fish keeping is my passion, the thing that I really want to get from it is none other than TOTAL SATISFACTION...and I really got it!!! I've been wondering. As a normal guy working in a private sector industry, do I really have the time to make such a perfect community blog?? Since my time for my PC is so limited, I really need your comments and critics whether negative or positive to make sure my blog is reachable to all of you out there. My goal is to make sure my blog is a relationship builder, informative, accurate, up to date and a problem solver (+ many more) to all hobbyist like you out there. In order to achieve that, your feedback is warmly welcomed.

Regards
-Elham Ezany bin Che Hussin-

No comments: